Increasing adoption of IoT technology and smart devices and rising adoption of autonomous cars are among some of the key factors driving market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 1.50 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 10.3%, Market Trends – Increasing adoption of narrowband IoT solutions
The global Over-The-Air (OTA) testing market size is expected to reach USD 3.28 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 10.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing adoption of Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology and smart devices, and rising adoption of autonomous cars are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing implementation of OTA testing across the supply chain is expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Rapid advancement of IoT technology and increasing penetration of smart devices such as laptops, smartphones, and fitness wearables is expected to further drive market growth over the forecast period. Smart devices are connected with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular networks, which is driving the need for OTA testing to check performance capabilities and ensure various regulatory compliances are met. OTA ensures regular updating of Internet-connected hardware with new settings, software, and/or firmware via Wi-Fi, mobile broadband, and built-in functions in the device OS. Increasing demand for autonomous cars are providing opportunities to automobile manufactures to implement OTA technology in autonomous vehicles. OTA updates are an important constituent of autonomous driving technology, owing to which, major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) across the globe are focusing on developing OTA capabilities in the autonomous driving ecosystem. OTA technology along with V2X connectivity allows cars ahead to share detailed information immediately for cars behind, to improve traffic flow, and also to gain information related to traffic jams, weather conditions, alternate routes, road repairs, and vehicle battery charging stations.
Narrowband-Internet-of-things (NB-IoT) technology utilizes existing cellular network infrastructure to deliver excellent coverage and reliable connectivity and is widely adopted by wireless connectivity operators for qualifying the interoperability and compliance of NB-IoT devices. This is expected to boost revenue growth of the market to a significant extent going ahead.
However, high cost of testing devices is expected to restrain growth of the global Over-The-Air (OTA) testing market to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4172
Major players in the market include Bureau Veritas SA, Intertek Group PLC, Rohde Schwarz GmbH Co.KG, SGS SA, Eurofins Scientific SE, Anristu Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., UL LLC, BluFlux LLC, and Microwave Vision Group (MVG).
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In April 2021, Eurofins Scientific SE announced the acquisition of A Test Lab Techno Corp. (ATL) to expand wireless testing services in Asia. Through the acquisition, Eurofins will utilize ATL’s mmWave testing and 5G NR sub-6GHz capabilities as well as CTIA-accredited OTA facilities, RG, EMC, SAR, and safety facilities. This will expand Eurofins’ wireless product portfolio and further strengthen its position in the market.
- Service segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, attributable to increasing number of OTE testing services performed for LTE, 5G pre-compliant testing, and to meet Cellular Communication and Internet Association (CTIL) specifications and other regulatory requirements.
- 5G segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period owing to growing emergence of 5G technology and increasing shift towards utilizing OTA methods from traditional cabled methods for testing 5G enabled wireless devices.
- Telecommunication consumer devices segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, attributable to increasing penetration of IoT-enabled communication devices and increasing investment to develop specifications for OTA testing for IoT-enabled devices.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period, attributable to increasing adoption of IoT technology, smart devices, and increasing adoption of OTA-certified wireless devices.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/over-the-air-ota-testing-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Over-The-Air (OTA) testing market on the basis of offerings, technology, application, and region:
Offerings Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Telecommunication Consumer Devices
- Automotive Transportation
- Aerospace Defense
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4172
Market Report includes major TOC points:
- Over-the-Air (OTA) Testing market Overview
- Global Economic Impact on Industry
- Global Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Global Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Global Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Over-the-Air (OTA) Testing market Forecast
Conclusively, all aspects of the Over-the-Air (OTA) Testing market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs